You really want to create your blog a high quality blog? You are not getting anything in your mind that you should do to improvise your blog? One of the best ways is to add high end and relevant images to your blog. For once, a reader will not read your blog without images but if your blog post contains relevant images or photographs, the reader will definitely look forward for your blog post. Adding relevant images can give many benefits for your blog and contributes a lot in making your website successful.
Some of the benefits of inserting images in your blogs are mentioned below:
- Bringing traffic to your website: studies have shown that 94% more page views are attracted if the blog post has images against the posts which do not have images on them. We all know how important it is to have more website traffic and page views in terms of blogging. The success and getting better ranking of a blog on internet is totally determined on the website views and traffic.
- Increasing probability to come up in search engines: blogs and websites with images on them tend to come up in the search engine and probability of getting clicked increases by 60% than those blogs or website which do not have images in them. People are more likely to click and open the blogs and websites which have images as they rely more on the images and the web users try to get in touch with the companies which have images on their blogs coming up in the search results.
- Increases the trust: people tend to rely more on the blogs which have images with the text than only on the text. Not only this, by adding relevant images, the readers gets the help of relating himself more to the blog and finds it easy to understand what you are trying to write.
- Engagement is higher: adding relevant images to your website or blog will help the viewer to stay at your website or blog for a longer time. Images with text is always advisable over plain text and adding a link can give a boost in building your relationship with the audience through engaging them on your page.
- Conversion level increases: if your blog or website is specifically about products and services then a good quality images per product is a much needed. The product or service whichever you are promoting should have best of the images to get a better response. It is seen that a conversion rate is much higher when images are added. Customers are more attracted towards the images.
The answer to the question asked in the first places is given. The mantra of making your business successful is to add good quality relevant images to your blog post or website so that website traffic can increase and relationship with your visitors is also maintained.